[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” text_font_size=”14″ use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Your Legal Rights is a website of legal information for people in Ontario. This site has free, practical, and easy-to-find legal information produced by hundreds of organizations across Ontario.
The Your Legal Rights site contains the following features:
- Resources: Legal information covering a wide range of legal topics, in a variety of formats, and available in dozens of languages
- Common Questions: Questions and answers to everyday legal problems
- Find Services: Interactive map of key legal and social services across Ontario
- Training: Public legal education training webinars for service providers
- News & Events: The latest headlines and community events about the law and access to justice
Ontario Tenants Rights has information about landlord and tenant law, housing and tenant information, current renters issues and more.